Q1 Advisor Broadcast
Thu Feb 1, 2024 Webcast 12pm EST
Pivotal themes, risks and factors impacting investors and a nimble approach to potentially improve investing outcomes.SIGN UP NOW
National Investment Risk Day
January 19th, 12pm EST
We’ll have real talk about the BIG investing blunders of 2023, practical tips, and maybe even a sprinkle ⭒°｡⋆ of fun. Because let’s face it, with these amazing guest panelists—and more TBA, even risk management can be kinda cool.
▪ Gina Martin Adams, Chief Equity Strategist of Bloomberg Intelligence
▪ Dr. Daniel Crosby, psychologist and behavioral finance expert, and more TBA!
Fixed Income Yields are Back
30 min Webinar Wed Dec 13, 1:00pm EST
Fixed-income investing is entering an exciting new era, and investors should take notice.
Hear Phil Toews and Eben Burr’s outlook for the market and how you can engineer portfolios to boost potential yield and stay resilient over time in the new investing regime of peaking inflation, the potential to have high interest rates for longer, and constant volatility.SIGN UP NOW
Hedged Equity – Next-Gen Diversification
CFP CE Credit Webinar, Hedged Equity – Next-Gen Diversification
Online Tue Sept 26 1:00pm EDT
Phillip Toews, CEO, Portfolio Manager leads advisors through building portfolios that are more resilient and offers a tutorial on a more agile approach to risk management compared to buffer funds.
Advisors will step into the engaging world of options hedged US equity strategy and the mechanics of selecting a risk managed sleeve of diversified investments aimed at potentially generating prospective returns tailored to various market cycles. Gain a fresh perspective on the pros and cons of evaluating hedged equity strategies and options available in the marketplace.
You’ll learn about:
- Hidden Risk in a Portfolio which Leads to Imbalance
- Why Build Portfolios for Worst Case and Best-Case Scenarios?
- Pros and Cons of Evaluating Hedged Equity Strategies
- Income Generating Option Writing and Dynamically Managed Options Overlay
- Rethinking Buffer Funds in a Portfolio
- S&P 500 Index Exposure
Scottsdale Luncheon RSVP
Join Phil Toews for a casual CE lunch experience to discuss how our massive national debt could potentially play out for investors. Debt is at record levels globally and it has helped fuel GDP AND stock growth for decades.
Walk Away Knowing:
- How to differentiate your practice while bringing more comfort and confidence to your clients
- Ease into client conversations about the economy in a way that’s easy to understand
- How today’s circumstances profoundly change portfolio construction, framing, and execution
Tuesday, June 13, 2023 from 12-2pm
Coopers Hawk Winery & Restaurant
7361 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Questions? email Dan Kullman, Director of Investment Consulting and Research
Seating is limited!RESERVE YOUR SPOT