Investor Behavior Training for Advisors
Through workshops and consultations, Toews introduces current research on behavioral science to help advisors build a process for training and managing investor behavior.
Our approach to investor behavior encompasses:
- Positioning yourself as a behavioral coach who comprehensively addresses market risks
- Understanding and tracking investors’ behavioral tendencies
- Building portfolios that attempt to anticipate market dislocations, and that meet both the behavioral and economic needs of your investors
- Discussing with your investors plans of action for market disruptions in advance, and asking them to make pre-commitments to take certain actions when market challenges emerge
- Providing ongoing investor behavioral collateral to help advisors guide investors through market stress events